Eat Well Nashville is looking for a Marketing & Community Coordinator to join our small but mighty team! The person in this role will be the guru for all things marketing, brand awareness, and outreach. You’re someone who realizes that marketing is equal parts creative and analytical. Not only can you take a stunning photo for the ‘gram, but you also have the ability to understand the data behind marketing strategies. Additionally, you are someone who can take your talents from behind the computer or phone screen to the streets as you spread the word about Eat Well Nashville and build relationships. On top of that, we want someone who practices what they preach, so bonus points if you also share our passion for healthy eating and living.
In a typical day, you will:
- Develop new strategies and goals for marketing that increase weekly orders and drive customer retention
- Find, attend, and promote events on behalf of Eat Well Nashville
- Create and manage influencer and business partnerships in addition to email, text, and social campaigns
- Create content & content delivery schedule
- Interact with our existing client base (i.e., manage customer tickets, send pickup reminder emails, send weekly order reminder emails, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or one year of professional marketing experience
- Experience or exposure with marketing tools, such as: HootSuite, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, Moz, etc.
- Experience with community outreach and persuading people to join your cause
- Drive and determination. You rarely take no for an answer!
- Ability to wear multiple hats and use your time efficiently
- Ability to work on a team but also be a self-starter
- Availability to work occasional weekends
- Familiarity with Nashville, and if you don’t, you’re willing to step outside of your comfort zone
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance options
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Laptop Computer
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Slack (communication tool)
- 40% off meals and snacks
- Free lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Get noticed for your work
We’re on a mission to help you eat well and live better.
We believe that healthy, natural food has the power to change lives, and it shouldn’t be exclusive to people who have the time to shop and chop or the Top Chef skills to make good-for-you food exciting to eat. With healthy, freshly cooked meals made easily accessible through direct home and office delivery, we’re here to help you crush your hunger one meal at a time.