Building new relationships and offering value to clients gets you excited! You are the can-do, helpful person, that always goes above and beyond, even when nobody's looking. You are friendly, outgoing, and personable, but also happen to be a great negotiator, and willing to have passionate conversations. Your ideal day may seem chaotic to some, but you love the idea of juggling a multitude of relationships and running a mile a minute.
YOUR MISSION: Develop a growing aspect of our business by achieving the goal of driving annual catering sales and profits, while working in partnership with kitchen operations at Eat Well.
YOUR DAY TO DAY @ EAT WELL
No two days will look exactly the same in this role. You will likely be juggling prospective client meetings, paperwork, prospecting for new clients and speaking with existing clients. You may have a few meetings with the kitchen, customer service, marketing and/or our sales teams and have to circle back to your desk to schedule meetings or assist other members of the team. We will train you on how to do the job and help you get started, and we will expect you to bring an A+ attitude, hustle and willingness to learn and grow!
· Engage with new/prospective clients to educate them on the value of partnering with Eat Well on catering
· Work with clients to provide healthy meals to their employees or customers, as well as, providing catering services.
· Be vigilant about maintaining a high level of organization, functionality, and professionalism in all areas of your role.
· Manage relationships with existing clients to grow their accounts with Eat Well
· Assist in recruiting and interviewing new team members
· Negotiate contracts, pricing, etc. to ensure the best interest of the company
· Directly assist the executive team in a variety of projects and tasks as needed
· Maintain responsibility for sales quotas and success of our clients
WHY WE WANT YOU:
We are looking for someone with experience juggling multiple priorities and with tight deadlines on a regular basis. Experience in corporate food/catering sales is a plus. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment with new tasks, priorities and ideas popping up all of the time. This person can manage daily operations with stride and loves being a resource to help others accomplish their goals. Particularly, we are looking for someone who is:
· Available to work full-time, Monday-Friday, with occasional weekend hours being required
· Comfortable interacting with all team members and building genuine relationships with a variety of personalities
· Coachable and willing to take advice and critiques as an opportunity to improve
· A self-starter who can juggle competing priorities and deadlines
· Experienced with sales and account management of corporate accounts
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Able to work independently to make decisions and accomplish goals
· Willing to think big picture, but execute on the details of a plan
· Effective at negotiating and communicating via phone, email, and in-person
WHY YOU WANT US:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at Eat Well. And the coolest thing about this role -- you’ll help us continue our mission to improve the way Nashville eats! Other benefits may include:
· Base salary with performance-based incentive plan
· Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
· 401k options
· 5 Days of Paid Time Off, 5 Paid Company Holidays
· Professional development opportunities
· Giving back to the local community
· Free lunch 5 days a week
· Gym membership reimbursement
Eat Well Nashville is on a mission to improve the way our community eats by making healthy meals and snacks convenient to the Greater Nashville Area. We offer direct to consumer delivery to homes, offices and gyms. We also place healthy vending refrigerators stocked with healthy meals around town and also provide corporate catering services.
Eat Well Nashville is growing quickly and we are excited to serve our community. We are partnered with several local charitable organizations and we donate thousands of meals every year to those in need in our community.
Pre-employment screening required.